- Improve and maintain Objective-C for use in the next decades
- Run everywhere C runs
- Everything faster than everyone else
- Enable static linking
- Enable massive threading
- The runtime should be completely unloadable
- Should work in real time applications
- No magic
- No locking
- Keep the Spirit of C
brew install mulle-objc/software/mulle-objc-developer
apt-get install mulle-objc-developeror manual
+[mulle-objc politics]mulle-objc runs on Linux, FreeBSD, MacOS and Windows. There is nothing that should prevent it from running on Android or any other OS, that's 32 bit or more. As long as there is C and clang compiles for it, Objective-C works too. If your code is compatible with mulle-objc it has gained, by the mere existence of this project, portability and longevity and therefore worth.
It would be nice to lobby mulle-objc into debian.
The compiler is a fork of clang. One of the main goals of the community is to integrate the compiler changes back into the mainline of clang. For that "Evidence of a significant user community" is one of the requirements.
+[mulle-objc join]If you care about the project, it is important to become a public member, to give it more weight in the open software community:
- Become a mulle-objc member and reap the benefits of being one.
- Ask a technical question or report a bug.
- Discuss new or absent language features.
- Pick a project and work on it. [members only]
- Port to or write some libraries for mulle-objc and share them.
- Improve the Wiki content.